Sunday 25 October 2009

Back To The Box

After having 4 Xbox 360's get the Red Ring of Death, you would think it would be time to move on elsewhere. Well, you would be wrong to think that. Yes, I went out and purchased my 5th Xbox 360. But at least I'll get a 3 year warranty from Microsoft this time (compared to my last consoles that were pre-owned and registered in other people's names) so it isn't such a bad move on my part. I also thought it was time for a fresh start, so I have begun again with a new gamertag. Yes, you probably think I'm crazy for throwing away 40k worth of gamerscore, but it really doesn't bother me. It allows me to replay through some great games like Mirror's Edge and Batman: Arkham Asylum, which is great in my eyes.

In other news, I picked up Halo 3: ODST and Fifa 10 with my new Xbox 360 and I have to say that both are fantastic games. Be sure to check back here when I get reviews posted over at ConsoleHeroes.com. Also renting Need for Speed: Shift for a while and it has impressed me so far and almost takes the racing crown from Forza Motorsport, but Forza just has a certain edge. Well that's it for my first entry. I'm sure you have more important matters to attend to anyway. Catch you next time people.

No comments:

Post a Comment